About the Company: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job Profile: Intern – Graduate (Tech)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
- Interns will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies.
- Interns can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed.
- At the end of six months, the Interns may take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Interns will go through various programs like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
- Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
- Solving Problems – Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Processing Information – Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Thinking Creatively – Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- 0 years of experience required
- Is A Bachelor’s Degree Required? Yes
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.