About Medtronic: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal health care needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job Profile: Associate IT Business Systems Analyst
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.
- Assist other team members in the day to day support of our customers request for assistance.
- They will have opportunities to be involved in continuous improvement initiatives, customer surveys, facilitation and execution of our services, and working with people around the globe. They will bring knowledge of Information Technology or an engineering discipline by education
- Collaborate with project teams to implement standard policies & procedures
- Review project documents to ensure compliance with QMS
- Collaborate with global quality teams to mature quality management system, manage process rollouts
- Provide audit documentation support to global quality team
- Publish periodic management reports on Project performance, compliance etc
- Participate in Root Cause analysis activities
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) from a reputed institute/university
- 1+ years of experience as software quality analyst
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Experienced in project management or ITIL methodology
- Implementation knowledge of ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 or CMMI
- Experience of working in a global, virtual organization
- Good understanding project management lifecycle (e.g. waterfall or agile)
- Strong hands on experience in excel sheets – complex formulae, pivots, pivot charts etc.
- Basic working knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent skills in analyzing data and report creation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and document complex issues and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, quality targets, project goals, etc.)
WORK TIMINGS: This role may require working in shifts, or on-call and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons