About Medtronic: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job Profile: Associate IT Business Systems Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.
- Collaborate with project teams to implement standard policies & procedures
- Review project documents to ensure compliance with QMS
- Collaborate with global quality teams to mature quality management system, manage process rollouts
- Provide audit documentation support to global quality team
- Publish periodic management reports on Project performance, compliance etc
- Participate in Root Cause analysis activities
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) from a reputed institute/university
- 1+ years of experience as software quality analyst
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Experienced in project management or ITIL methodology
- Implementation knowledge of ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 or CMMI
- Experience of working in a global, virtual organization
- Good understanding project management lifecycle (e.g. waterfall or agile)
- Strong hands on experience in excel sheets – complex formulae, pivots, pivot charts etc.
- Basic working knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent skills in analyzing data and report creation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and document complex issues and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, quality targets, project goals, etc.)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates