Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Medtronic Off Campus Details:
About Company: Medtronic plc is an American-Irish registered medical device company that primarily operates in the United States. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the US.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Work Location: Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, India
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Medtronic Off Campus:
The Software Engineer will be a member of the R&D software development team, developing software for Medtronic’s Respiratory and Monitoring medical devices, specializing in Applications on the Health Informatics and Monitoring Platforms enabling Clinical Decision Support.
A Day in the Life
This engineer will work as a software engineer in defining product or component specifications, design, implementation and testing of protocols, components and devices drivers required to effectively allow the application to consume medical device data and provide additional clinical decision support to our customers. The engineer will also be accountable to support the limited market release by gathering requirements from our customers, assisting in the development of the SOW and supporting the verification and validation tasks with our customers.
Must Have requirements for Medtronic Off Campus
Job Responsibilities for Medtronic Off Campus
- Design and develop key technical components to ensure the systems architecture and system meets all of the performance and scalability requirements for that component.
- Good understanding of windows services, web services, thin client applications, and the Microsoft platforms to design and implement component that will flow information across all platforms.
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and networks to design an architecture that works seamlessly across a variety of communication models and methods.
- Analyzes product and parameter requirements with R&D technical lead to determine feasibility of algorithm and/or system performance and design implementation within time and cost constraints.
- Participates as a technical member of a project core team and works with cross functional team members to ensure success of the project deliverables.
- Works with product owner to understand the system requirements and application needs. Translates these into detailed requirements and approaches, then communicating these designs back up to the technical lead to ensure that the systems needs are addressed.
- Consults with other engineering staff to evaluate and specifies interface between other products or components to ensure optimized operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Participates in system or component level design analysis, adheres to design standards.
- Creates documentation as required for quality and regulatory purpose.
- Ensures the documentation meets internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
Minimum Qualifications required for Medtronic Off Campus
- Fresher – Bachelor’s or Masters in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science, IT, Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, ECE or EEE from a premium institute or equivalent.
- Good understanding of software development processes including agile/scrum software development, design methodologies, design patterns, requirements-driven development, and test-driven development
- Knowledgeable and hands-on in C#\Python\Java or any high level language.
- Good understanding of RDBMS.
- Knowledge of using version control systems (e.g. Perforce, TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Good understanding of Windows\Linux operating systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves
- Basic knowledge in FDA and ISO design control requirements is a plus.
- Good understanding of web platform development and deployment models is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in cloud services like AWS\Azure is a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Off Campus
Apply link- Click Here to Apply for Medtronic Off Campus