Medtronic Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 :Medtronic is the world’s largest medical technology company ($28B revenue and more than 85000 employees in more than 160 countries), offering an unprecedented breadth and depth of innovative therapies and solutions. Medtronic has setup a multidiscplicanary Research, Development & Engineering Center at Hyderabad known as Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center. The center provides advanced engineering R & D support to the Global Business Units in the areas of software & design, development and testing, while developing a footprint for future product development for the region and country. MEIC has been leveraging the local presence and eco system to support regional business needs.
Job Profile: Intern: Graduate (Tech)
Company Name: Medtronic
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Software Engineer – Intern will be placed as part of the R&D Engineering function of Medtronic Engineering and Innovation Center R&D facility. The individual will contribute to various phases and activities of the software development process. Candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment. The Engineer frequently interacts with Tech Lead, other Software engineers, internal partners and stakeholders concerning design, implementation or requirement clarifications, and works closely with global sites.
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements;
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high quality procedures to implement the design and tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
- Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators and emulators.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering from a premium institute.
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Strcutures
- Strong Problem solving and Communication skills
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, VBScript, C#, .NET, Perl, Python, Objective C
- Experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks like SpecFlow, Cucumber, or Gherkin.
- Experience developing automated tests web, mobile, applications hosted on cloud.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, SQL, Hadoop, XML/XSLT, JSON.
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Apply Before the link Expires.