Medtronic Off Campus Drive
About Medtronic: Medtronic plc is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Profile: Business Trainee
Work Location: Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Desired Experience: Freshers
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D, Operations and Marketing.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements For Medtronic Off Campus Drive
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
Apply before the link Expires for Medtronic Off Campus Drive.