Medtronic Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Medtronic is a global healthcare solutions company operating in approximately 160 countries. We are committed to improving lives through our medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since our beginning, 60 years ago, our Mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world. The Mission is our ethical framework and inspirational goal guiding our day-to-day work. It reminds us that our efforts are transforming millions of lives each year.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Company Name: Medtronic
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
A Day in the Life
- The Software Engineer I will be a member of the Engineering R&D team working on the development and support of medical devices.
- Software Engineer I work closely with other members of the engineering staff to provide technical solutions to engineering problems.
- The Software Engineer I will involve in the creation of design documentation, software code, test plans, and other project artifacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to defined software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understand the software design requirements.
- Design, develop, test, debug and implementation of assigned software components, software tools and utilities.
- Demonstrates good coding practices.
- Functions well in a team environment.
- Formulate, deliver and/or manage assigned projects to achieve desired results.
- Deliver initiatives related to new technologies or therapies – from design to implementation using specialized knowledge and skills.
- Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
PRINCIPAL WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Sr. Engineering Supervisor/ Engineering Manager
- Accountable to Principal or Senior Software Engineer(s) and/or Project Manager(s) for project-related responsibilities
- Communicates primarily with internal contacts within immediate group. Contacts others to gather, confirm and convey information.
- Possible interaction with clinicians, third-party vendors, manufacturers, subcontractors and other users.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- 0-1 year embedded software engineering experience .
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- C++ programming experience in firmware development.
- Software development for products or applications or test tools.
- Knowledge in Protocols (OEM) implementation (application level)
- Strong software development experience in ANSI C and C++
- Should be familiar with microprocessor or micro controller architecture like x86, ARM, TI
- Knowledge in software life cycle in general.
- Hands-on in Object-Oriented Design and Implementation.
- Good understanding of multithreading in both, design and implementation
- Experience with projects that require hardware /software interfacing
- Working knowledge in Linux, VxWorks is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic communication protocols like serial and wireless
- Medical instruments development experiences a plus
- Experience with hardware interfaces – I2C, SPI, One Wire
- Networking knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Required: B.E or B.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- Preferred: M.E or M.Tech in Computer Sciences, Electronics or Electrical Engineer.
- SHORT-TERM SUCCESS METRICS (6-12 MONTHS)
- Demonstrate strong analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Demonstrate strong design and development skills
- Demonstrate strong knowledge on tools and technologies
- Establish trusting relationship with the team and other stakeholders
- Deliver on project commitments.
- LONG-TERM SUCCESS METRICS (1+ YEAR)
- Learn and demonstrate Product and Domain understanding
- Demonstrate solid understand of Software Development Lifecycle
- Consistently deliver on Project commitment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Medtronic Hiring Freshers.