About Medtronic: Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Company Name: Medtronic
Job Profile: Software Engineer II (Test)
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/M.E/M.Tech
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here