About the Company: This is the time to join Medtronic, the world’s leading medical technology and solutions company. Medtronic is committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. We are present in more than 160 countries & have an annual revenue of $29.7 billion. The way the world accesses and interacts with the healthcare ecosystem is changing, and you have an opportunity to shape things in your location. You will have an opportunity to disrupt the status quo, collaborate and take on healthcare’s greatest challenges — all while continuing to deliver on our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Come help us drive the transformation of healthcare. Join a Leader be a leader.
Job Profile: Field Sales Trainee
Work Location: Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: Engineering Graduates (Any discipline)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Main Purpose Of Job (Summary) :
- Sales Trainees will play a critical role in achieving sales revenue through generating orders through clinical/operating room selling of the Medtronic products.
- Sales Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic’s therapies, sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in meeting company objectives.
- At the end of training period, the Sales trainee will take up a full-time role in their respective base location.
Key Responsibilities :
- Trainees will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Trainees will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling and market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4 times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned Class of Trade
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter.
Skills/Competencies (What we are looking for in you) :
- Sales trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
Physical Job Requirements :
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click HereWorking From Home? Mute background noise in any communication app, Join Krisp
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2020 Batch||2019 Batch||2018 Batch||2017 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2016 Batch||2015 Batch||Internship|