Mediology Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
Mediology was founded in 2009 by experienced serial entrepreneurs, who have built and scaled organizations in the past, in domains as diverse as software consulting, social media, online travel and now digital publishing. Our focus on digital publishing, distribution and monetization has led to empowerment of content for several vernacular publications.We are driven by our vision of Building mobile applications and platforms for the next billion users and empowering publishers and brands with access to cutting edge technology for distribution and monetization.Mediology products enable digitizing and monetizing services to the leading online publishers in India and abroad, to name a few India Today Group, Indian Express, India Times, Dainik Bhaskar, Hindustan Times, Punjab Kesari, ABP, Patrika, Money Control, Eenadu, Andhra Jyoti etc.Overall our product and reading platforms are utilized by 50+ Million users every month. We are the largest Channel Partner of Google in the country and an Advanced Technology Pa tner with Amazon Web Services on their cloud solutions.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 70% in all
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for Mediology Off Campus Drive:
– Develop and implement new software programs
– Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
– Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
– Design and update software database
– Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
– Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Desired Skills & Qualification:
– The candidate is required to be Proficient in PHP, C++, Objective C, Java.
– Good Knowledge of MYSQL & SQL Server
– Good Knowledge of the SDLC
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good Knowledge of OOPS concept and Best Practices.
– Should have good communication skills.
– Strong attention to detail
– Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
– Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
– Multiple Technical Video Conferencing Rounds
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Mediology Off Campus Drive.