Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring: Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
CTC: INR 3 – 6.5 LPA
Work Location: Mumbai
* Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
* Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
* Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
* Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
* Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
* Clearly report issues found during testing
* Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
* Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
* Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
* Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Who should apply for this role? (Experience required, skills, Roles and Responsibilities)
* B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
* Experience in manual testing design and execution.
* Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
* Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
* Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
* Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
* Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
* Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
* Experience in a programming language is a big plus
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
* Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
Interested candidates can attend this Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue on mentioned dates-
- 20th February , 11 AM onwards
- Directiplex, Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada, Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,Mumbai Maharshtra 400069
- Contact – Vanessa Murzello
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons