Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring: Media.net is one of the world’s leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions.. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100’s of petabytes of data.
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
CTC: INR 3 – 6.5 LPA
Work Location: Mumbai
* Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
* Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
* Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
* Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
* Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
* Clearly report issues found during testing
* Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
* Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
* Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
* Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Who should apply for this role? (Experience required, skills, Roles and Responsibilities)
* B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
* Experience in manual testing design and execution.
* Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
* Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
* Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
* Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
* Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
* Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
* Experience in a programming language is a big plus
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
* Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
Interested candidates can attend this Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue on mentioned dates-
- 20th February , 11 AM onwards
- Directiplex, Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada, Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,Mumbai Maharshtra 400069
- Contact – Vanessa Murzello