Media.net Hiring Freshers For Associate Web Developer Details:
Media.net, powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program and is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Our diverse client base includes web publishers with premium content as well as registrars, hosting companies and holders of high value domain portfolios. We aim to consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying sponsored links and ad topics. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10’s of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 1000’s of terabytes of data.
Company Name: Media.net
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience Required: Freshers
What is the job like?
- Build complex business control applications as a member of high energy teams
- Develop and maintain efficient and extensible web application modules
- Assist in debugging, staging, testing, and deploying of web applications
- Continuously learn new skills and technologies and apply those in production
Who should apply for this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech – Computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT
- Strong programming, analysis and design skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of OOPS
- Working knowledge of RDBMS
- Good knowledge of internet concepts
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Must be a good team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Apply Before the link Expires Media.net Hiring Freshers For Associate Web Developer.