About the Company: Media.net’s vast product suite leverages a strong foundation of best-in-class contextual targeting and an unmatched capability to unify disparate marketplaces to maximize competition and value for publishers and marketers. Media.net offers exclusive access to Yahoo! Bing’s Contextual Ads Program featuring billions of dollars of search demand, allowing publishers premium display to search and native ad formats with strong visibility metrics. Media.net also has the industry’s first server-side header bidding platform that maximizes yield with no compromise to the user experience.
Company Name: Media.net (Directi)
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience Needed : 0-3 years
- Understand the behaviour of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Required Skills :
- A bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- 0-3 years of experience in manual testing design and execution
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based and mobile applications.
- Good Knowledge of Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Experience with browser Debugging and Profiling tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries. Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates