About the Company: MCS is 28+ year old Belgium headquartered company offering integrated software and smart solutions for managing Real Estate, Facilities and Workplace solutions. We support organizations with innovative software solutions and experienced consultants, project managers, analysts and developers. myMCS is a proprietary in-house software designed by our creative development team and available on various platforms (Windows, web portal and mobile). If you are looking to apply your passion for technology and you are interested in supporting a team of professionals who help customers get the most out of their myMCS implementation, then take a look at the job description below. We would like to hear from you.
Company Website: https://www.mcssolutions.com/
Profiles Offered: Trainee Engineer
Stipend: 15K/Month (for 6 months)
CTC: Upto 2.9 to 3.25 LPAGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Degree Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (2019 batch only)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Joining: December 2018 – January 2019
Service Bond: 2 year & 10 Months
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
– Candidate will be collaborating with customers to understand their requirements.
– Candidate need to translate technical design into configuration and custom developments
– Candidate shoud have min 70% marks in 10/12/B.Tech.
– Candidate has to implement and improve new or existing software applications.
– Candidate has to provide technical advice to our customers.
– Candidate should have good knowledge in Java, C or C# or at least one objective oriented programming language.
Interview Location: Hyderabad
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Step-1 Click Here
Apply Link-Step-2 Apply HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.