About the Company: McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Bangalore, Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues, working in teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
Company Name: McKinsey Global Services
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Profile: Business Presentation Specialist.
Required Candidate profile
- 0 – 3 years of experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researchers/Search Engine Optimizers, Quality Analyst/Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing), or Executive/Team Assistants and Secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts (no night shift), weekends and on public holidays
Perks and Benefits: Salary + Shift Allowance + Food Coupons + Annual Performance Pay + Free Cabs
Job Description: Business Presentation specialist (BPS):
- You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations in PowerPoint.
- This means, making the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy-to-understand for the brain and are visually pleasing to the eye as well.
- Business Presentation is all about creating visual stories – this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story with it! This is not an easy task.
- On a daily basis, you will need to problem solve on which graph is the most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to make the slide good-looking and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- When creating business presentations for a global firm such as McKinsey, you will encounter a particular challenge: cross-cultural communication.
- With specific training on this topic, and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
Take your future into your own hands with thousands of online courses as low as ₹450 each — it could just be the best investment of your life. Click Here to know more
Interested candidates can attend the walk-in at below venue-
Date: 24th August 2019, Saturday
Time: 9.00 AM to 12 Noon
Venue: McKinsey Global Services, 6th Floor, Nalapad Brigade Center, No. 493, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevpura, Krishnarajapuram Hobli, Bangalore – 560048Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.