About the Company: McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Bangalore, Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues, working in teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
Company Name: McKinsey Global Services
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Profile: Business Presentation Specialist.
Required Candidate profile
- 0 – 3 years of experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researchers/Search Engine Optimizers, Quality Analyst/Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing), or Executive/Team Assistants and Secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts (no night shift), weekends and on public holidays
Perks and Benefits: Salary + Shift Allowance + Food Coupons + Annual Performance Pay + Free Cabs
Job Description: Business Presentation specialist (BPS):
- You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations in PowerPoint.
- This means, making the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy-to-understand for the brain and are visually pleasing to the eye as well.
- Business Presentation is all about creating visual stories – this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story with it! This is not an easy task.
- On a daily basis, you will need to problem solve on which graph is the most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to make the slide good-looking and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- When creating business presentations for a global firm such as McKinsey, you will encounter a particular challenge: cross-cultural communication.
- With specific training on this topic, and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
Interested candidates can attend the McKinsey’s Walk In Drive 2019 at below venue-
Walk-in before: 9.00 AM to 12 Noon
Walk In Location for McKinsey’s Walk In Drive 2019: Mckinsey Global Services 10th Floor, Zenith (Phase – 3), Ascendas International Techpark, CSIR Taramani Link Road, Chennai 600 113 Landmark – Near to TIDEL park
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates