About the Company: McKinsey Digital brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities. We not only advise, but also build, operate, and transfer capabilities to help our clients create value by reinventing the core of their businesses. McKinsey Digital brings together more than 2,500 experts from across our global firm—including 800+ developers, designers, IT architects, data engineers, agile coaches, and advanced analytics experts. For more information, visit digitalmckinsey.com.
Company Name: McKinsey Digital
Official Website: www.mckinsey.com
Job Profile: Business Presentation Specialist (Trainee)
Work Location: Chennai
- Academic degree/Graduates
- 0 – 3 years of experience in voice/non-voice based BPO roles such as Market Researchers/Search Engine Optimizers, Quality Analyst/Quality Controllers, Transcription (Medical/Legal/Business), Process Executives (Data), Document Specialist (e-Publishing), or Executive/Team Assistants and Secretaries
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, Windows OS, PC accessories, Email, Internet/Web search or equivalent products
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Superior typing skills (min. 30 WPM; 95% accuracy)
- Flexibility to work in shifts, weekends and on public holidays.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
- You’ll work in Chennai as part of McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services team.
- This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide. These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants’ communication with our clients, thus making the role of the Business Presentation Specialist (BPS) a central one. The majority of presentations are created in a customized version of PowerPoint.
- McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services is a service line part of McKinsey Global Services India Private Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India, and has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, and Trivandrum with more than 1,400 colleagues, working in various teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 Firm members across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- This means making the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy to understand and visually pleasing to the eye.
- Business presentation is all about creating visual stories – this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story. On a daily basis, you will need to determine which charts are most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to create effective slides, and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- When creating business presentations for a global firm such as McKinsey, you will encounter a particular challenge: cross-cultural communication. With specific training on this topic, and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
- Another typical challenge in the role is understanding the instructions from the consultants – sometimes they can be very complex and/or complicated and potentially incomplete at times. In such cases, you’ll use your analytical, logical and comprehension skills to break requests down into simple parts that can be easily executed.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn something new every day. Every presentation you work on is different both in content and form. You will be exposed to business content from every practice (e.g. Healthcare, Pharma, Retail, etc.), function (e.g. Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.) and industry (e.g. Automobile, IT, Banking, etc.), all of them with different guidelines, from creating interesting information flow charts and optimizing visuals/frameworks to convey the message, to complex data analysis charts and communication ideation. These presentations will be for different audiences and for different purposes which also gives you an understanding of the business context and how our consultants work.
- The only constant thing or aspect in this role is the race against time. We work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less. Your organisational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly, and you will have a team supporting you. You’ll receive in-depth training in MS Office tips & tricks and numerous shortcuts shared with you in training will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons