McKinsey & Company Recruitment 2020 Hiring: McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
Company Name: McKinsey & Company
Company Location Gurgaon, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer (SQL & ETL) – Technology & Digital
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- University degree from an accredited college/university in a technology-related field
- 2 – 4 years of IT experience with an appetite for data management
- Hands-on experience to handle large datasets through SQL and NoSQL databases, data manipulation and ETL tools such as Informatica, Snaplogic etc.
- Develop data ingestion, migration and integration from diverse data sources to different systems, data lake and/or data warehouse, based on data pipelines
- Experience in engineering practices refactoring, CI/CD processes to execute data pipelines, application and data security etc.
- Experience in all facets of the agile software development life cycle
- Knowledge building and coding applications using Spark, Kafka, Storm, HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop etc., is a plus
- Hands-on experience in ERP systems like SAP SuccessFactors will be an advantage
- Understanding of cloud, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data lake, and visualizations concepts
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be based in Gurgaon as a part of the Technology & Digital function that implements technology solutions that are used to attract, develop and retain exceptional people.
- You will implement the SaaS HR product, including the integration of this product with the firm’s MDM (Datahub) system, data warehouse and other digital systems. You would be involved in all business value chain activities from understanding product needs to product development to ongoing maintenance and enhancement.
- You’ll be part of a team that is a core element of the people tribe that is responsible to deliver technology-enabled solutions of the future.
- You will work as a data engineer supporting the implementation of the SaaS HR product implementation.
- Your responsibility would include identification, organization and ingestion of data, spread across multiple sources (operational, analytical, and reporting). You would work in collaboration with stakeholders and team members to analyze user needs and develop data integration solutions. You’ll be member of a squad, having technical capability to develop and implement our data integration solution. You will implement new and ongoing data integration needs to complete end to end setup of the SaaS HR product.
- You will adhere to data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmaps. You will do management of data including definition, usage, and quality via architecture repositories like data dictionary, data models, metadata and data quality logs. You will also design, build and support data pipelines for ingestion, transformation, conversion and validation.
- You’ll work closely with the SI team to conduct data assessment, perform data quality checks, transform and load raw data using SQL and ETL tools. Your work will contribute to implementing McKinsey’s human resources solution.
Apply Before the link Expires for McKinsey & Company Recruitment 2020 Hiring.