Company Overview: From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
Company Name:- McAfee
Job Profile:- Data Analyst
Work Location:- Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About the Role:
- Identify and analyse complex data sets to provide insight into important goals. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Promote deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes
- Provide accurate data to support ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Refine information, use important performance metrics to provide new insights. Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw relevant conclusions
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques
- Identify and analyze data necessary to gain insight to optimize and improve and optimized customer outcomes.
- Create interactive data visualizations and presentations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Present and deliver valuable customer insights to McAfee business leaders
- 1+ year experience as intern or full-time
- You have experience transforming data trends into useful customer insights to guide data-driven strategy and customer experience with important partners
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Experience in querying languages (PowerBI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Experience with survey management platform (Survey Monkey & Qualtrics)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards using industry-standard BI tools ( PowerBI or Tableau preferred)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here