About the company: As a leading-edge cybersecurity company, McAfee provides advanced security solutions to consumers, small and large businesses, enterprises, and governments. Security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, which enables home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of the next wave of fileless attacks, viruses, malware, and other online threats.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.mcafee.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 9,00,000 – ₹ 10,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 20 Aug, 2019
Drive Date: Wednesday, 21st Aug, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
- BE / BTech 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
- We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems in ecommerce domain, has a strong interest in cyber security, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Senior Software Engineer to help develop new solutions for online store of McAfee Consumer. This role will report in a Manager – Software Engineering within the Consumer Platform team.
- Working at our Bangalore development center, you will exhibit a deep understanding of software design, development, testing and validation, be able to think like a user to define customer experience and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- In a world where ecommerce is becoming part of our daily life, we are offering you a rare opportunity to influence and contribute to an interesting and critical part of McAfee’s Consumer business that protects our customers’ digital life – in one of the most vibrant cities in the India.
- Analyze Requirements
- Provides inputs for designing solution of a technical or business problem
- Own small independent modules (Design, develop, test, integrate)
- Analyze impact of code changes in existing systems
- Provides technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Reviews code and guide SE’s
- Help in setting new processes for new type of work
- Estimate the work and provide ETA
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
- From 3 to 8+ Months of experience
- Working codingskills inMicrosoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Working knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 201X)
- Knowledge of either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Knowledge of writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), GitHub
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell