About the Company: McAfee, LLC is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division
Job Profile: Technical Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern(s) to join our growing organization. Our organization works in the areas of malware research, response and system development. In this intern position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily malware escalation responses, routines and procedures. Additionally, you will help build platforms and automations which will help fight the bad guys. You will also have opportunity to meet security researchers, developers and security managers in the team.
The Key Responsibilities would be:
- Assist with building of automation for the team
- Coordinate with lead and understand deliverables
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Scripting (Python, Perl)
- Database (MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- C / C++
- Oops Concept and Data Structures
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates