Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020: MaxVal is a Silicon Valley-based tech-enabled managed solutions provider known for its cutting-edge products and automated solutions. Since 2004, MaxVal has been providing expert solutions and services by partnering with IP counsel and their operational teams to improve IP management. Our clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies including some of the top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, high-tech, medical device, and patent law firms worldwide. Our team is comprised of highly experienced and trained professionals who have been delivering IP-related solutions for more than a decade through continuous process innovations and state-of-the-art technologies.
Job Title: Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend during 3 Months of training – INR 10,000/-
Service Bond: 2 Years
CTC: 400,000 LPA
Job Purpose: The objective of this role to contribute to the product development and Product enhancement to meet the customer requirements.
Job Role & Responsibilities: Key Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product. Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020
- Professional Education: Any Engineering graduate
- Year of Graduation: 2020 / 2019
- Eligibility of Percentage/ CGPA: 60% and above throughout academics.
Required Qualifications for Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .Net, Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process
- Should be a quick learner
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills
SELECTION PROCESS for Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020
- Level 1: Online Test (Aptitude, Analytical, Technical, Code test)
- Level 2: Technical Interview
- Level 3: Project Manager Interview
- Level 4: HR discussion
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Starts at : Tue, Nov 17, 4:00 PM, IST
Ends at : Thu, Nov 19, 2:00 PM, IST
Duration : 1 hour 40 minutes
Apply Before the link Expires for Maxval Off Campus Drive 2020.