About the Company: Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Job Profile: Applications Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
- Maxim is seeking an entry-level Applications Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle.
- The assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates