Maxim Integrated Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Want to make a difference and be challenged every day as part of one of the largest global semiconductor companies in the world? Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.3 billion company with offices and manufacturing sites around the world. Within the next several months, Maxim Integrated and Analog Devices are anticipated to combine to create a company with $8B combined revenue, and enhanced product breadth and scope.
Official Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Job Profile: Yield Engineer
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Work Location: Gandhinagar
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability, and yield.
- Analyze semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Real-Time Analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality, and RCA.
- Required to be hands-on in the day-to-day review of information, evaluation of defect monitoring strategies, and understanding of defect mechanisms with the mindset of making a difference.
- Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
- Statistical and root cause analysis of sort test and parametric test data.
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap US/global time zones.
- Regular excellent interaction with remote US/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Own product/product line/technology to improve product/technology health and disposition of hold material with the highest accuracy and within target cycle time.
- Identify systematic issues and D0/Cpk opportunity and drive them to fix
- Connect failure at PT or wafer sort to inline/defect modes with driving fix
- Identify test issues and work closely with test floor/PT to fix
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry, and electronics
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools (word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and attention to details
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing/testing, yield engineering, or statistical processes domain is an added advantage
- Candidates from Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad preferable.
- He/She should be willing to work in flexible timings (including night shifts) and flexible weekday (including Saturday and Sunday) schedule which will depend upon project schedules and deadlines.
- Good team player and can smoothly work with cross-functional team across the globe
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70%/~7+ CGPA aggregate score.
- Preferred work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-3 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
Apply Before the link Expires for Maxim Integrated Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply