About the Company: Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Company Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Job Profile: Device Modeling Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
- Maxim is seeking a Member of Technical Staff to join the Device Modeling Group in Bangalore.
- As a Member of Technical Staff, you will work with all Modeling Group team members to deliver model libraries, devise engineering solutions to solve modeling-related problems, and develop necessary measurement skills to properly quantify any device phenomenon.
- We are a growing team with industry renowned modeling experts in CMOS, LDMOS, and bipolar transistors.
- We encourage sharing of knowledge, and we invest the time to train new team members.
- The end goal is to develop the new team member to handle all aspects of modeling, with focus on analog and high frequency device behaviour.
- Each team member is to become skilled in the measurement, modeling and analysis of MOS, LDMOS, bipolar etc, rather than limited to just one kind of device.
Desired Candidate Profile:
This position is open to candidates with 0 – 3 years of industry experience in related fields, such as device modeling, process integration and circuit design. The candidate must have a Masters or PhD in fields relating to Electrical Engineering, with: –
(1) Solid device physics background in solid-state devices such as MOS, BJT, resistors, capacitors, interconnects, and inductors;
(2) Understanding of solid-state phenomena such as thermal-electrical cross-talk, noise, and high-frequency response;
(3) Ability to perform engineering analyses to arrive at solutions or recommendations based on data, and to document results;
(4) Adequate programming skills.
The familiarity with the following is considered a plus, but not a replacement for the above requirements: IV and CV characterization of MOS, Bipolar, and Passive devices, BSIM3/BSIM4/PSP MOS models, Special CMOS modeling such as STI and WPE effects, Gummel-Poon/Mextram BJT models, ICCAP, network analyzer, EM and EM solver, TCAD solver for process simulation, thermal/electrical/mechanical simulation, layout-parasitic extraction, PDK, Verilog-A, Spectre, and Hspice.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates