About the Company: Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Company Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Job Profile: Device Modeling Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
- Maxim is seeking a Member of Technical Staff to join the Device Modeling Group in Bangalore.
- As a Member of Technical Staff, you will work with all Modeling Group team members to deliver model libraries, devise engineering solutions to solve modeling-related problems, and develop necessary measurement skills to properly quantify any device phenomenon.
- We are a growing team with industry renowned modeling experts in CMOS, LDMOS, and bipolar transistors.
- We encourage sharing of knowledge, and we invest the time to train new team members.
- The end goal is to develop the new team member to handle all aspects of modeling, with focus on analog and high frequency device behaviour.
- Each team member is to become skilled in the measurement, modeling and analysis of MOS, LDMOS, bipolar etc, rather than limited to just one kind of device.
Desired Candidate Profile:
This position is open to candidates with 0 – 3 years of industry experience in related fields, such as device modeling, process integration and circuit design. The candidate must have a Masters or PhD in fields relating to Electrical Engineering, with: –
(1) Solid device physics background in solid-state devices such as MOS, BJT, resistors, capacitors, interconnects, and inductors;
(2) Understanding of solid-state phenomena such as thermal-electrical cross-talk, noise, and high-frequency response;
(3) Ability to perform engineering analyses to arrive at solutions or recommendations based on data, and to document results;
(4) Adequate programming skills.
The familiarity with the following is considered a plus, but not a replacement for the above requirements: IV and CV characterization of MOS, Bipolar, and Passive devices, BSIM3/BSIM4/PSP MOS models, Special CMOS modeling such as STI and WPE effects, Gummel-Poon/Mextram BJT models, ICCAP, network analyzer, EM and EM solver, TCAD solver for process simulation, thermal/electrical/mechanical simulation, layout-parasitic extraction, PDK, Verilog-A, Spectre, and Hspice.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here