About the Company: Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.3 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Official Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer Intern for Power Supply Modeling
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: This is a power electronics application engineering position focused on modeling.
The role will primarily consist of developing models for our EE-Sim Design Environment – an online tool that assists customers in their design work. This will involve;
- Creating EE-Sim “Design Models” including:
- Coding the mathematical models that are used to create DC/DC converter designs from the customer’s stated requirements.
- Developing the schematic design for each design topology for each IC
- Setting up the user interface and output waveform/circuit information provided to the customer using our internal development environment and related details that ensure a quality end design.
- Developing behavioral models for our DC/DC converter chips in the SIMPLIS simulator
You will be working closely with, and learning from, our expert power electronics applications engineer who bring these products to market, as well as other members of the EE-Sim team to;
- Acquire the knowledge of the chip being modeled
- Define the scope of the model development
- Validate that the model properly creates useful and accurate designs.
For most projects the applications engineers will be located in Bangalore. Some projects will involve working with engineers in the USA and other countries.
This job will involve developing, building, modifying and/or testing hardware in the lab as needed to support the modeling effort.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Recent graduates from MSEE / BSEE program
- Must have good knowledge of the fundamentals of analog and power electronics.
- Must be familiar with basics of DC/DC converter technology and common circuits
- Hands-on experience with DC/DC converters is a plus
- Use of EE-Sim or other vendor design tools desirable
- Experience in programming with high level languages of any type.
- Python experience is a plus
- Experience with circuit simulation; Spice, MATLAB etc.
- SIMPLIS experience is a plus
- Good English writing skills
- Good communications skills in general
- Must be comfortable with a job that requires learning while working
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here