About the Company: Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Official Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Job Profile: Application Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Maxim is seeking an entry-level Applications Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle. The assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
- Design of AC-DC and DC-DC High Frequency Switching Power Supplies with Maxim’s large selection of Power Management Integrated Circuits to provide compelling customer solutions. New AC-DC and DC-DC controller definition and validation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Flyback, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Should be able to travel and provide training for customers / FAEs on Maxim products, if necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here