Mavenir Systems Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Mavenir is the industry’s only end to end cloud-native network software provider for CSPs. Mavenir works with the world’s best telecom companies providing the products/solutions and enabling them to provide the best in class services to their end customers. Our products/solutions include Cutting Edge Radio/Access products focusing on Open RAN and Virtualization, Advanced Enterprise Service Applications for the Telecom industry, Core Solutions like IMS, RCS, and Packet Core and Cloud Platforms providing plug and play services.
Join us if you are interested to be part of Mavenir’s journey in TRANSFORMING MOBILE NETWORK ECONOMICS!
Job Profile: Java – Full Stack Development Engineer
Company Name: Mavenir Systems
Official Website: mavenir.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 6,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019 to 2020)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 10 Sep, 2020
Drive Date: Saturday, 12th Sep, 2020
Drive Location: Online
- 2019/20 batch B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / Electronics and Communications Engineering)
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Good pH score
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Mavenir is hiring full-time Java- Full Stack Development Engineers, to be part of the new Emerging Initiative. We are looking for Engineers who are interested in working on cloud technologies and solving real business challenges.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Write scalable and testable codes using the best coding practices
- Own one or more modules of the solution under development
- Work closely with Technical Lead for quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables
- Adhere to company policies and quality standards
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to the reporting manager
- Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Must have Excellent Programing knowledge of Java, HTTP REST services.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, and concepts.
- Good understanding of Microservices and platforms – K8, dockers.
- Understanding of Web frontend technologies and frameworks (React, Angular) is a Plus
- 6-12 months of experience developing complex applications (Preferred)
- Preferred Experience on spring boot or spring framework
- Preferred Working experience on Linux/Unix with good shell scripting skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here