Mavenir Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Mavenir is building the future of networks and pioneering advanced technology, focusing on the vision of a single, software-based automated network that runs on any cloud. As the industry’s only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider, Mavenir is transforming the way the world connects, accelerating software network transformation for 250+ Communications Service Providers in over 120 countries, which serve more than 50% of the world’s subscribers.
Company Name: Mavenir
Job Profile: Fresher
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
- Software QA Engineer: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Survey Tip: Non-engineer roles that are primarily performing audits and tests of software products in accordance with established test plans and procedures and are not involved in the development of test plans should be matched to Software Test Technician (8281-8285).
Key Responsibilities: System Testing Activities
- Good in Python Scripting
- Good in automation framework knowledge
- Have good analytical skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Mavenir Off Campus Freshers Recruitment