Matrimony.com Off Campus Drive | Matrimony.com Hiring Freshers |Matrimony.com Hiring As Trainee Software Engineer | Jobs for BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
About the Company: Matrimony.com Ltd is the largest and the most trusted matrimony brand in the world with strength of over 4000 associates in India and abroad. We are India’s first consumer Internet Company to get listed with market capitalisation of around Rs 2000 Cr. Matrimony.com provides both matchmaking and marriage related services through websites, mobile sites and mobile applications and is also complemented by 140+ company owned retail outlets. Its flagship products are BharatMatrimony, CommunityMatrimony and EliteMatrimony in the matchmaking business, with over 3.5 million active members availing these services.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
Exp Needed:0 – 0 yrs
Work Location: Chennai(Adyar)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
CTC: 2.8 Lakhs P.A
Date and Time Of Drive : Sunday 2nd June 2019 at 10.00 AM
- Designation: Trainee -Software Engineer
- Role: Application Developer
- Reporting to: Manager/Senior Manager
Role Overview: The application developer is responsible for developing new tools, apps and scripts for our plethora of websites. This person will play the role of a technology enabler working in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Only for 2019 passed out BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc students with Comp Science / Information Technology specialization only.
- Candidates should have scored more than 70% marks in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (If Applicable).
- All academic courses should be full time.
- All the academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated duration of courses as specified by the respective board /University.
- Candidates should not have any standing arrears.
- Planning, designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Improving software quality by conducting systems analysis. Skill and Competencies
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Knowledge in PHP or NodeJS and MySql
- Knowledge in Web Services/REST/SOAP etc.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs and RDBMS.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Result and process oriented.
- Knowledge in Payment Gateway Integration
- Exposure to Agile methodology but not mandatory.
- Knowledge in Web Server Technology (Memcache, Jquery/JSONP, JSON/XML, Image magick, Facial Recognition) etc is desirable
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Time and Venue Of Off Campus Drive:
- 2nd June , 10 AM onwards
- Matrimony.com Limited 6th Floor, Arihant e-Park, LB Road, Adyar, Chennai Landmark: Next to Corporation of Chennai Office and Opposite to Adyar Anandha Bavan Contact Person : Mohamed Ghouse – Manager – HR
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates