MathWorks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Job Profile: Associate in Engineering Development
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Hyderabad
Our Engineering Development Group (EDG) provides MathWorks engineers from a variety of technical backgrounds with the opportunity to develop technical and leadership skills for a successful career at MathWorks.
The program is structured for engineers to explore target areas within the company and help transition into other technical teams at MathWorks.
- This role consists of complementary components that include trainingand collaborative project work with multiple technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Contribute to products and projects with teams such as Engineering and Quality Engineering within Software Development.
- Learn about MathWorks customers and solve highly complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our suite of products.
- Discover MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; Strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
- Specialize and develop technical skills in your domain and MathWorks product suite
- Develop leadership skills through opportunities to coach and mentor others, and initiate and lead process improvement projects
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.
- Experience with Image processing, Computer Vision, Digital Control, Embedded Systems, Robotics is a plus.
- Experience in developing software is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for MathWorks Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020.
What is the MathWorks Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for MathWorks Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of MathWorks or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the MathWorks Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for MathWorks Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with MathWorks Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=MathWorks for latest updates