About Company: MatchMove is one of the worlds fastest growing and most disruptive FinTech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: MatchMove India Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.matchmove.com
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Wednesday, 26 Jun, 2019
Event Date: Friday, 28th Jun, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
- 2018 batch BE/BTech
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on software engineers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- Responsible for the Up time and Reliability of our Platform/Services
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Response to Alerts/Events, Incident Management, Problem management, Activities pertaining to Change management, Reporting of KPI, CMDB management
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Basic Triage and Troubleshooting skills using Logs, Tools, SQL queries, scripts etc.,
- Build and evolve the Operations Handbook
- Incident and P1 mgmt. including RCA closure
- Develop python or shell scripting for task automation
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates