About Company: MatchMove is one of the worlds fastest growing and most disruptive FinTech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking. MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTMwithin any app to empower businesses and their customers and partners to Spend, whether online or in a brick and mortar store, Send, whether P2P domestic transfers or cross-border remittances or mass disbursements to global recipients, and Lend, where based on users spending and sending patterns, a data score would be assigned and lending solutions would be customized and offered to the users, all on a single platform.
Company: MatchMove India Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 11 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 09 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 5,50,000.00 – ₹ 6,00,000.00Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: https://www.matchmove.com
- 2018 batch BE/BTech
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on software engineers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Java application phases
- Involved in software and architectural development activities; development of components or features as part of a development team
- Develop in depth knowledge in certain components of the product, infrastructure and deliverables to ensure development environment sync with all components
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging of production and non-production application issues
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll-out system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Independently design code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex projects or changes
- Help maintain and ensure code quality, organization and automation; transforming requirements into stipulations
- Proactively research and investigate external products and technologies identifying emerging trends and revise software development best practices
- Experience in Hibernate REST API Services, Micro Services
- Good at Linux with exposure to Postgres DB
- Has Automation experience using tools/tech like Python, Chef, Puppet
- Good knowledge of Core Java, Advance Java, Hibernate, Spring, Java Script, Ajax, etc
- Good Knowledge of SQL and databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile and software engineering concepts
- Good understanding of web application architecture, OOAD
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced and start-up environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Culture in MatchMove
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognises and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now