MasterCard Off Campus | MasterCard Recruitment | MasterCard Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech Jobs | MasterCard Jobs | MasterCard Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus |April 2017
About the Company:MasterCard is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
Official Website : www.mastercard.com
Job type :IT/Software Jobs
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee-Software Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
High energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – with strong relationship, collaborative skills and
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming languages advantageous (Java, C++).
- Ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
About the Job:
- Learn to program, test, implement, document, maintain and support systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Assist team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete
- Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks.
- Assist team members with creation of documentation such as user guides and software development guides for less-complex projects.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply: Click here