About the Company: Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Job Profile: Associate Analyst, Marketing
Work Location: Mumbai, India
Degree Needed: Any Graduates
The marketing team is looking for outstanding applicants for the role of Associate Analyst– B2C Marketing, South Asia to be based out of Mumbai, India. The incumbent in the role will be to operationalize and supervise the digital footprint and platforms used by Mastercard to engage with consumers, issuers and merchants
You will work closely with a cross functional team consisting of product, accounts team, digital product teams, external creative agencies, Mastercard digital agency and media agency.
This is an exciting role with significant opportunity to innovate and pioneer latest digital tools in a B2B2C environment.
1. Mastercard India’s digital footprint is been recently established and this role will primarily will be to augment the engagements on digital platforms to bring traction to the consumers and hence to our partners.
2. With above in context, this role will be working on our new initiative which is the specials.priceless website. The website hosts and consolidates our products across partners. The incumbent will work with sales and account teams to ensure the website is up-to date at all times.
3. Search optimization, online campaigns to ensure top rankings for the website will be an ongoing process. Liaising with the regional teams for upgrades and optimization will be key. Ensuring how the website will be key and integral part of all digital campaigns will be one of the key responsibility
4. The website also hosts offers across merchants and around the world, liaising with regional and local teams to ensure the offers are up to date is required.
5. The role will also look into operations and execution of social handles facebook and Instagram for campaigns both B2c and B2B2C.
6. Will be ensuring the social calendar execution, content development for regular updates on our social channels.
7. Ensuring the feeds showcases the recent and relevant news and happenings on Mastercard is approprotely attributed
8. Key social, online and webpage KPIS will be the target for the role.
All About You
• Ability and expertise in digital, social, SEO, online campaign activations.
• relevant experience in agency handling, collaboration between cross functional teams, ability to work under high pressure and crunched timelines.
• Flair to work on vendor management, projects, contracts. Activations experience for on-ground events of large scale. .
• Client management experience required with strong client-facing skills.
• Highly creative and flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and comfortable managing budgets.
• Strong process and project management skills with experience on complex projects that require significant cross-functional teamwork and senior management experience.
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the MasterCard Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for MasterCard Off-Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site @ MasterCard or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the MasterCard Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for MasterCard Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with MasterCard Off-Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=MasterCard for latest updates