Mastercard Freshers Recruitment :We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Summer Intern
Work Location: Gurgaon, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
Mastercard’s 2020 Summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, the University Programs team plans a variety of events (speakers, volunteer day, etc.) for the interns during the summer.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
• Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
• Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
• Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10-12 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
• Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
o Mid-point evaluation
o End of summer evaluation
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
All About You
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Education – Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus
Apply Before the link Expires for Mastercard Freshers Recruitment.
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates