Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
MasterCard Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern: We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Company Name: Mastercard
Job Title: Intern, Software Development Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for MasterCard Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern:
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
Mastercard’s 2020 Summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, the University Programs team plans a variety of events (speakers, volunteer day, etc.) for the interns during the summer.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
• Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
• Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
• Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10-12 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
• Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
o Mid-point evaluation
o End of summer evaluation
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
All About You
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Education – Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Languages: English required & additional languages a plus
Candidates should ensure they are legally authorized to work in the stated country before applying.
Apply Before the link Expires for MasterCard Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern.