Mast Global Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Mast Global – a wholly-owned division of L Brands – brings together the production and sourcing, logistics, and information technology functions for the enterprise. Together, Mast Global is the engine that powers L Brands by providing solutions that help to “make, move and enable” our world-renowned products and brands.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Mast Global
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver Business Insights (BI) Reporting solutions on MicroStrategy and other reporting platforms. The BI Engineer is responsible for designing, building, maintaining, testing and evaluating these processes in close partnership with BI solution architects and other analytic partners. This role translates requirements into new reporting processes, maintains and executes existing processes, as well as continuous improvements.
• Ability to Design and develop and support schema objects, build grids, graphs, reports, documents and dashboards
• Collaborate with cross functional BI team members and end users to define requirements and reporting specifications and provide technical assistance
• Evaluate new Business Intelligence technologies, features, and products
• Dynamic Dashboard, Flash Widget design, Report development and project design: Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Aggregation, Portal Integration
• Create and execute test plans and test scripts for unit and system testing of MicroStrategy objects
• Provide multi-tiered application support including – incident management, user, application and data issues, system availability and maintenance including 24/7 rotating on call responsibilities as assigned.
• Deliver required documentation for build, and support responsibilities, including architecture and data flow diagrams
• Collaborate with product manager, business and application platform teams to develop efficient and scalable reporting solutions.
• Performance Tune Intelligent Server, Web Server and Mobile Server for best MicroStrategy and setup monitoring/tuning environment configuration and settings
• Troubleshoot/Issue Resolution with MicroStrategy software on both the server and customers web client
• Experience with MicroStrategy dynamic dashboards and reporting
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering/MCA)
• 2-4 years of experience in design, development and maintenance of Business Intelligence solutions using MicroStrategy
• Highly proficient with design and development of grid reports, report services documents, dashboards and scorecards.
• Strong knowledge on performance tuning of report SQLs, MicroStrategy VLDB settings.
• Excellent dashboard design skillset, including UI/visualization aspects and performance tuning of dashboards, intelligent cubes, transaction services.
• Strong knowledge on report bursting features, Narrowcast, Distribution services.,
• Good knowledge on MicroStrategy Object Manager, Integrity Manager, Enterprise Manager, Command Manager, Web SDK, multi-source.
• Experience in iPhone and IPAD Mobile dashboard development
• Strong RDBMS skills which includes writing complex SQL queries (preferred Teradata).
• Experience in a retail or supply chain environment
• Exposure in Control M enterprise scheduling
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Strong understanding of retail technology and supporting business processes
• Strong analytical creative problem-solving capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player; thinking outside the box, encouraging group consensus and recommending the best solution.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and perform at high standards
• Experience in Agile applications, JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with all levels of the organization and geographically distributed teams including onshore
Apply Before the link Expires for Mast Global Recruitment 2020 Hiring.