About the Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation
Job Profile: PCB Design Engineer – Assembly Engineering
Company Name: Maruti Suzuki India
Exp Needed: 2 – 7 years
Work Location: Gurgaon, Manesar
Department: Assembly Engineering
Division: Production Engineering
Education: B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Electrical/Electronics/VLSI)
Level: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role: Developing a New Cell/ group for in house designing and Programming of Poka-yoke and Pika Pika Systems
- Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and updating existing designs.
- Develop PCB layouts, perform component placements and determine wire routing.
- Verify existing designs and recommend improvements.
- Recommend new design concepts and validate the concept feasibility using circuit simulations.
- Prepare design documentations, requirements specifications and PCB models.
- Prepare test specifications and test procedures and develop test fixtures.
- Perform PCB design testing and analyze test results.
- Assist in preparation of project schedules, budget and risks.
- Ensure that project deliverable meet customer expectations.
- Propose process improvements to ensure PCB functionality, quality and reliability.
- Perform project updates according to changing customer requirements.
Competencies / Skills:
- Ladder logic & its integration (preferable Mitsubishi PLCs)
- Knowledge of PCB Design layout and optimization
- Electrical wiring and layout
- Poka Yoke & VTS system programming knowledge
- Target orientation
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Good Networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here