Maruti Suzuki Mega Off Campus Drive 2020: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of July 2018, it had a market share of 53% of the Indian passenger car market.
Job Profile: Assistant Manager (AM)
Job Function: Engineering (R&D)/ Production/ Quality Assurance/ Supply Chain
Exp Needed: 12 – 22 months
Work Location: Rohtak / Gurgaon / Manesar or other any other location PAN India on business need
CTC: INR 7,50,000 Per Annum
Job Description: As a part of MSIL-All India Graduate Engineers Hiring Process, we invite application for hiring of young & bright Graduate Engineers passed out in 2018 batch with an industry experience of 12-22 months.
Kindly find below Key Process details:
Designation/Level: Assistant Manager/AM
Function : Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Logistics / Information Technology / Service
Location: Gurgaon / Manesar / Rohtak or any other location PAN India based on business need
Compensation: As per Industry standards
1. Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)* – 18th January 2020 (Saturday)
2. Presentation Round + Personal Interview Round (Technical + HR)
3. Offer Letter
4. Joining from May 2020 onwards
*Online Test will be conducted in major cities pan India that will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through separate e-mail. No travel reimbursement will be given to candidate appeared for online test
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Mega Off Campus Drive 2020**
- Work Experience:12 – 22 months (as on 1st Jan ’20)
- Degree: a) BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time) graduates can apply for Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production / Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Logistics / IT
- Passing Year batch: 2018 only
- B.E/B.Tech Branches: Mechanical, Automotive Design, Production Engineering, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science
- Marks %age : >= 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th /Diploma, B.E /B.Tech
- College/Universities : AICTE/UGC recognized
- Age: 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2020)
** Selection will be strictly based on Merit and above mentioned eligibility criteria. No applications will be considered in any circumstances if found not meeting the above criteria.
Following would not be eligible for Maruti Suzuki Mega Off Campus Drive 2020
- Part-time/correspondence qualification
- Candidates with job changes will not be considered
- Candidates with no experience/Fresher/Currently Unemployed
- Candidate with Colourblindness
- Candidates working with MSIL vendors/Dealers/JV/Group Companies
Note: Profiles sourced through Employee referral will not be considered under the employee referral scheme
Disclaimer: Please note that Maruti Suzuki India Limited or its authorized hiring agency does not charge any fee/payment from the candidate.
The decision of shortlisting / selection/rejection of the candidate will be at the sole discretion of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
If you would like to refer anyone, kindly ask the person to apply through the below link (no offline application will be accepted or entertained):
Note: Profile sourced through this will not be considered under Employee Referral Policy
Last date for Application: January 8, 2020, 23:59 hr
(Entries beyond this date & time will not be considered under any circumstances)