About the Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation
Department: Weld Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education: B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Electrical/Mechatronics)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role: Setting up of automated weld lines including electrical spec preparation, Weld electrical equipments & Robots installation and PLC/GOT(HMI)/Servo programming for introduction of new models in Weld shop.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (PLC, HMI, electrical equipments specs and selection, CC link , Device net , ethernet etc) for new model Introduction.
- Study and spec validation of weld equipment for procurement
- PLC & GOT logic modification for new model introduction
- Procurement of Robots/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedure.
- Fanuc, Kawasaki & Yaskawa Robot teaching and robot specification finalisation
- Adherence of weld standards during development of weld line.
- Checking & validating electrical design of weld lines.
- Buyoff & Inspection of machine at vendor end
- Installation & Commissioning of robotic weld line
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of Spot Welding, Arc Welding, Stud welding, Nut welding
- Expertize in Mitsubishi PLC, GOT & Servo programming
- Knowledge of making & reading electrical drawings in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of working on all kinds of control networks such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, CC-Link, CC-Link IE, MES
- Knowledge of Weld shop equipments, Servo guns , Conveyors , Robots , Sensors, Welding Timers, Tip Dresser, Automatic Tool Changer
- Basic knowledge of robot Teaching, PLC programming, troubleshooting,
- Basic knowledge of Electropneumatic, Hydraulic
- Experience of working on vision system specifically Cognex vision system
- Experience of working on Virtual Commissioning & knowledge of Industry 4.0 will be an added advantage
- Achievement orientation
- Good Analytical Skills ,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Communication & presentation skills,
- Team player,
- Networking skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates