About the Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. It is a 56.21% owned subsidiary of the Japanese car and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation
Department: Weld Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education: B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Electrical/Mechatronics)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role: Setting up of automated weld lines including electrical spec preparation, Weld electrical equipments & Robots installation and PLC/GOT(HMI)/Servo programming for introduction of new models in Weld shop.
- Preparation of Weld Line specification (PLC, HMI, electrical equipments specs and selection, CC link , Device net , ethernet etc) for new model Introduction.
- Study and spec validation of weld equipment for procurement
- PLC & GOT logic modification for new model introduction
- Procurement of Robots/Equipments based on technical specification and based on Procurement procedure.
- Fanuc, Kawasaki & Yaskawa Robot teaching and robot specification finalisation
- Adherence of weld standards during development of weld line.
- Checking & validating electrical design of weld lines.
- Buyoff & Inspection of machine at vendor end
- Installation & Commissioning of robotic weld line
Competencies / Skills:
- Knowledge of Spot Welding, Arc Welding, Stud welding, Nut welding
- Expertize in Mitsubishi PLC, GOT & Servo programming
- Knowledge of making & reading electrical drawings in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of working on all kinds of control networks such as DeviceNet, Ethernet, CC-Link, CC-Link IE, MES
- Knowledge of Weld shop equipments, Servo guns , Conveyors , Robots , Sensors, Welding Timers, Tip Dresser, Automatic Tool Changer
- Basic knowledge of robot Teaching, PLC programming, troubleshooting,
- Basic knowledge of Electropneumatic, Hydraulic
- Experience of working on vision system specifically Cognex vision system
- Experience of working on Virtual Commissioning & knowledge of Industry 4.0 will be an added advantage
- Achievement orientation
- Good Analytical Skills ,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Communication & presentation skills,
- Team player,
- Networking skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here