Marsh & McLennan Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Marsh & McLennan: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting.
Company Name: Marsh and McLennan Companies
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/BTech
Experience Needed: Freshers
What can you expect?
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Perform Application Supporting & Maintenance in 24X7 model
- User issues troubleshooting and support
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
What is in it for you?
- Standard MMC Salary Package
- Standard MMC Colleague Benefits
- Huge landscape to learn new cutting edge technologies and apply your skills
We will count on you to:
- Develop , Support and Configure Application and Products
- Work with 3rd party vendor to resolve complex issues
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Adaptability to adhere to pre-defined processes
- Good Judgement and decision making skill
What you need to have:
- Consistently excellent academic track record i.e. 60% and above in 10th, 12th graduation (BE/B.TECH)
- Stream Computer Science/IT/ECE/EE/ME/CE
- Year of passing 2018,2019,20
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of any of programming language – Java/C/C++
- Basic concepts of OOPS
- Working knowledge on SQL Queries, RDBMS Database
What makes you stand out?
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting ability
Apply Before the link Expires for Marsh & McLennan Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.