Marsh McLennan Hiring Freshers
About Company: Marsh McLennan is the leader in risk, strategy and people, helping clients navigate a dynamic environment through four global businesses.
Company Name: Associate
Experience: 0-2 years of experience
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to understand end to end lifecycle for UK Insurance Broking
- A place to enhance your knowledge on work which is undergoing transition
- In the first month, we expect you to understand the service or process. Learn about risk associated with service and deeper understanding of workflow by the end of second month of joining and within three months we would want you to become a process expert with knowledge on at least one of the Lines of Business
- We have robust training around understanding insurance concepts and business knowledge
What is in it for you?
- Learn about new system and process
- Enhance your skills via various development programs offered in-house
- Opportunity to build on your insurance knowledge through CII course
- All benefits as per the location HR policy will be applicable
We will count on you to:
- Manage own queue of work to ensure timely delivery on all cases as per SLA
- Understand and process cases as per process guidelines and checklist
- Deliver on KPI’s as per company standards
- Escalate delays and queries appropriately after due investigation
- Identify opportunities for process improvements with a view to provide better client services
- Ensure adherence to policies & procedures as per organization’s standards and SOPs
- Ensure operational risks are highlighted on time and escalates the same to proper authorities for corrective action
- Adhere to data and information security guidelines
What you need to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes and systems, ability to adapt to change
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Apply Before the link Expires for Marsh McLennan Hiring Freshers