Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Marsh and McLennan Hiring Details:
About Company: Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.
Company Name: Marsh and McLennan
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee, Data Analytics, Finpro
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Required: Any Graduate Degree
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
What can you expect?
The Data Analytics and Reporting team within Knowledge Services works closely across teams Globally providing bespoke analytics solutions, visualizations, claims data management, Forensic Accounting Services (FAS) to name a few.
The role requires the team member:
- To liaise closely with Finpro team members in UK and support them with insurance analytics projects
- Help towards contributing to the data strategy of Finpro specialty line
- Help capture data from multiple sources into standard templates which forms the basis of various analytics and benchmarking projects
- Arrive at insights from the data and trends captured over time to time
We will count on you for:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Finpro and other specialty line of business
- Capture relevant data from multiple platforms or tools that exist in Marsh to help build Finpro data strategy
- Harmonize and standardize the data to make it ready for data analytics and benchmarking
- Analyze and perform in-depth analysis of the data to arrive at insights
- Communicate regularly with Finpro stakeholders in UK to understand the evolving needs of the business and incorporate those in the outputs
- Propose new and interesting ways of analyzing the data
- Collaborate with other teams within Knowledge Services, Mumbai to enhance the current proposition
What you need to have:
- Essential – Graduate in any stream
- Desirable – Other certified courses in the Insurance and Financial domains
Work Experience for Marsh and McLennan Hiring
- 0 to 1 year experience in any data capture
Knowledge and Expertise
- Problem solving and critical thinking approach
- Ability to arrange and synthesize data and information from multiple sources
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office Tools – Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good written and spoken communication
What makes you stand out?
- Adaptable to new age data management tools
- Expertise in VBA macros
Apply Before the link Expires for Marsh and McLennan Hiring.