About the Company: PIMA Consulting is the information technology, operations, and research support center for Ad Dynamics (a Market Track company) and is based in India.
Market Track creates stronger marketing outcomes for companies and a more relevant shopper journey through the curation of proprietary data streams, providing web-based access to mission-critical market intelligence. With over 2,100 clients (including 75 of the top 100 US advertisers) and leading omnichannel solutions, Market Track is committed to delivering market intelligence to increase marketing effectiveness for manufacturers, retailers and agencies.
Job Profile: Entry-Level Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job Description: As a Software Developer on the Crawling & Bot team, you will be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a library of thousands of web-crawling bots. On a daily basis, you will come up with creative solutions to complex problems and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
Benefits: Join a community of developers at a company that supports employees with flexible hours, health and dental coverage, and a commitment to work-life balance.
Skills & Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- An eagerness to learn new things and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
- A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code
- Proficiency in oral and written communication
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Programming experience in either Python or C# (especially with exposure to web crawling libraries, such as Scrapy or Beautiful Soup)
- Experience with MongoDB or PostgreSQL
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here