MAQ Software Recruitment 2020: MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
- The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past nineteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
- Recently, MAQ Software was honoured for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
- Starting with the top managers, we have actively involved in the building the business on a daily basis. Our managers wear multiple hats from conducting recruitment drives at engineering campuses, training new graduates and working with customers to understand their requirements. We follow lean and agile software development techniques to deliver software solutions in half the time as compared to larger players. We focus on excellence in everything we do and details matter to us. We offer above-average compensation in return for an above-average commitment to quality work and dedication to our customers.
Job Profile: Systems Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 years
Work Location: Hyderabad
We are looking for highly motivated Systems Engineers/Systems Administrators. The position requires strong technical and communication skills.
As a Systems Engineer you will be working on latest products like Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019 R2, O365, Hyper V, SharePoint 2016, SQL Server 2017, Chrome OS etc.
• Deploying, automating, maintaining AWS / Azure based cloud services
• Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
• Develop and maintain custom SharePoint Online pages
• Complete certifications and training on latest technologies
• Perform SharePoint Online administrative functions
• Develop and maintain PowerShell scripts for regular task automation
• Monitor systems, network, and functions
• Support hundreds of production Windows machines in a 24X7 shift model
• Maintain machines and other office equipment
• Manage employee Onboarding/ Offboarding
• Manage Hardware inventory
• Manage Local Area Network
• Identify and document common recovery procedures for service impacting incidents
• Establish and follow a ROB (Rhythm of Business) to ensure that all break/fix issues are resolved in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate group
• Develop, communicate and drive Service Improvement Plans to maintain an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on rapid growth, world-class quality, and cost efficacy
• Drive operational aspects of incident management, ensuring SLAs for time, quality, and customer satisfaction are met for our global infrastructure
• Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism, courtesy, and responsiveness
• Responsible for monitoring, data collection and configuration management, as well as disaster recovery planning, capacity engineering, reliability improvement initiatives and platform automation
• B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science /Information Technology or MCA from reputed university with minimum 60% aggregate throughout their education
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English)
• Ability to work in rotational shifts
• High-level technical troubleshooting ability
• Customer orientation
• Ability to multitask and work 6 days a week (54 hours per week at a minimum)
• Excellent problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
• Basic knowledge about Azure and AWS services
• Knowledge of SQL query
• Knowledge of Data Visualization tool like Power BI
• Knowledge of Power Apps, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Flow
Experience: 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer
Apply Before the link Expires for MAQ Software Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here
How to apply for MAQ Software Open Job Positions?
Candidates can visit the official site of MAQ Software or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the MAQ Software Recruitment.
Who can apply for MAQ Software Open Positions?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.
How to Stay updated with MAQ Software Job Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=MAQ Software for latest job opportunities available with MAQ Software