MAQ Software Off Campus Drive: MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
As part of our fast-paced team, you will help deliver over 100 software solutions every year in an agile and fast-paced manner. As a part of the software development organization, you will get a great exposure to multiple projects using the latest technologies. The company employs over 500 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond, WA, and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai).
As a key member of a dynamic and fast-moving team, you will take part in sprint planning, product definition, and software implementation. This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved with every aspect of a software development project throughout its development life cycle. Our developers gather requirements, design code, test, engage in task management, and deliver end-to-end solutions to customers. This role includes all the technical challenges associated with ensuring project delivery on fast-paced projects.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Contract Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required for MAQ Software Off Campus Drive:
Gather Software requirements (~15%)
- – Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- – Review User Stories and create software development tasks
- – Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs
Develop architecture design (~20%)
- – Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- – Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- – Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- – Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- – Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution
- – Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server BI tools, Power BI, Microsoft Azure,
SharePoint Online, and C# (~35%)
- – Write Frontend and Backend code as per the approach document
- – Test the solution at the unit level
- – Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries
- – Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- – Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- – Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online
- – Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~20%)
- – Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- – Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data
- – Write relational and multidimensional database queries to validate the solution
- – Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions
- – Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools
Training and certifications (~10%)
- – Participate in technical study groups
- – Complete Microsoft certifications like MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, and MCSA: Machine Learning
- – Complete MOOC courses from Coursera and edX along with other in-house courses
Interview Process for MAQ Software Off Campus Drive:
- – Online Test
- – Technical Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for MAQ Software Off Campus Drive.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell