About the company: MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as IOS and Android. The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past sixteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services. Recently, MAQ Software was honoured for the 9th time as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/ M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT)/ MCA
Bond Period: 6 Months service level agreement
Salary: INR 5 LPA
Shift Timings: Night Shift (11 PM to 10 AM OR 9 PM to 6 AM)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Gather Software requirements (~15%)
- – Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- – Review User Stories and create software development tasks
- – Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs
- Develop architecture design (~20%)
- – Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- – Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- – Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- – Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- – Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution
- – Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- – Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server BI tools, Power BI, Microsoft Azure,
SharePoint Online, and C# (~35%)
- – Write Frontend and Backend code as per the approach document
- – Test the solution at the unit level
- – Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries
- – Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- – Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- – Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online
- – Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~20%)
- – Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- – Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data
- – Write relational and multidimensional database queries to validate the solution
- – Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions
- – Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools
Training and certifications (~10%)
- – Participate in technical study groups
- – Complete Microsoft certifications like MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud
- – Platform and Infrastructure, and MCSA: Machine Learning
- – Complete MOOC courses from Coursera and edX along with other in-house courses
Eligibility criteria: 60% plus or equivalent with no active backlogs
How to prepare for the interview and technical assessment:
- -The interviewer is looking for evidence of your problem-solving skills, technical expertise, and Passion for the latest technologies. In the brief interaction, consider sharing your GitHub profile And code you may have written. You can also specify your achievements on coding platforms like Top Coder or Code Chef, etc.
- -Review the basics on Database course, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Machine Learning related courses. You can complete Coursera and edX courses to brush up your knowledge.
- -Review two books by Rajeev Agarwal to understand work culture and expectations from employers.
- -These books may be available from your library.
- – Online Test
- – Technical Interview
Apply Step 1: Click here
Apply Step 2: Click hereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons