Makemytrip Off Campus Drive| MakeMyTrip Hiring 2019 | Software Developer | Freshers Hiring| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About Company: Nurtured from the seed of a single great idea – to empower the traveler – MakeMyTrip went on to pioneer India’s online travel industry. Founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra, MakeMyTrip has since transformed how India travels. Ranked amongst Great Places to Work and LinkedIn Top 25 companies, the company is built on the values of Customer Focus, Commitment to Results and Continuous Improvement. Intrinsically, we encourage our employees to be Curious, Creative & Caring as they deliver impactful solutions for our customers. Today as clear market leaders in India’s online travel space for air ticketing, hotel reservations and bus bookings, the company fosters innovation to accelerate growth in these travel segments.
Job location: Gurgaon
Compensation: Upto 19Lakhs
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science, Electronics or related field.
Areas of responsibilities:
– Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
– Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
– Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
– Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
– Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
– Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
– Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
– Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
– Build software solutions for complex problems.
– Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
– Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
– Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
– 0 to 2 years of hands-on coding experience in Java.
– Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on Java stack (Spring/Hibernate)
– Good understanding on open source tools – Couch based, SOLR, and Hibernate.
– Good understanding of Java Frameworks -Spring, Eclipse, RESTful service.
– Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
– Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
– Online Assessment:
– In-Person Interview (2 Technical Rounds F2F)
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step 1: Click here
Apply Step 2: Click hereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates