About the Company: Mahindra Teqo is a new age tech-enabled Renewable Energy Asset Management offering from the flagship Mahindra Group – A USD 21 Billion Group spread across 100+ countries. Mahindra Teqo offers complete suite of products & services for streamlined asset management to help global renewable industry maximize returns from your RE assets.
Period: 3 Months (Extendable)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Monitor code performance to ensure proper operation.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Coming up with new techniques for solving day to day issues.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Should be able to Adapt to the team environment.
C#, Dot Net, ASP.Net MVC, Dot Net Core (Must), Web API (REST), Razor Pages, java-script, CSS 2.0, CSS 3.0, Gulp, MS SQL Server.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here